Photo Stream was added to iOS in version 5, it received some new features in version 6 and a few minor tweaks in iOS 7. In a nutshell, Photo Stream will push the photos you’ve taken on one Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) to your other Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and Apple TV) via iCloud.
To view the complete article in its entirety please Click here to be taken directly the article at my new iPad specific site iPad HQ where you’ll find many more iPad and iOS How-to’s, Tips, Reviews and more.
Photo Stream How-to’s
(Selecting any of the following links will take you to that specific guide at iPad HQ)
How-to save a photo(s) from Photo Stream to another iOS device
If you want to save any of the photos from Photo Stream (iCloud) onto another iOS device (locally) you have to save them manually.
• iOS 7 iPad: Save photo(s) from Photo Stream to another device
• iOS 6 iPhone: Save photo(s) from Photo Stream to another device
• iOS 6 iPad: Save photo(s) from Photo Stream to another device
How to add a photo to your shared Photo Stream
• iOS 6 iPhone: Add a photo to your shared Photo Stream
• iOS 6 iPad: Add a photo to your Shared Photo Stream
How to delete all photos from Photo Stream
• iCloud – Remove all photos from Photo Stream
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section on this post if you need help with Photo Stream.